Do you remember The Non-Fat Yogurt episode of Seinfeld where Elaine keeps eating non-fat yogurt because it’s well, non-fat yogurt and she thinks she’s doing her body a big favor?
I’ve been doing the same thing, but it’s with non-dairy, no sugar added coconut milk ice cream and it’s making me gain massive weight. I told Carl my suspicions (holy crap it took me forever to spell this word).
I think it has less to do with your ice cream and more to do with your daily jaunt to Starbucks for your green tea latte. He looked at me like I’m an idiot.
It’s not daily and I use soy milk! I cried out.
Sugar, my little muffin. Sugar. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes.
This week I learned that shit – I am an idiot and:
- maybe it’s my Breaking Bad binge-a-thon that’s making me gain weight. I wish.
- Venn diagrams is slow torture.
The interwebs is a place where I waste too much of time:
- this guy just made his own thermite launcher
- Bert and Ernie are totally down with Nate G.’s Regulators. LBC, baby!
- slow motion hair removal is frightening
- my beloved Tom Hiddleston does the weather report in Chicago
Man, I’m really craving Starbucks right now. Guess I should just have some ice cream.
Image courtesy of seinfeld.wikia.com