When you don’t want to be the life of the party, take antibiotics
I’ve been on antibiotics for five days. I’ve been wondering if it would have been better for Carl to shiv me. Multiple times.
This week, I learned that Darwin probably would’ve had me killed off decades ago and:
- I have a new website and I lost my mind in the process
- I think I need to get a cat to create mind-numbing cat videos
The interwebs teaches me that I don’t ever have to leave my house again:
- RIP Prince #purplereignforever
- the making of The English Patient sounds tedious, like I don’t want to work with jackholes all day, you know? But you bet your ass I will dance with Ralph Fiennes.
- this woman ate pizza on the kiss cam and mygod, take me to your leader #supremegoals
- what the fuck is this seven-hour trailer for a 30-day film? This takes assholeness to another level. Or maybe, I just don’t get it.
- I think I need to get a hedgehog because [squee] so cute! And I didn’t know they understood the fundamentals of bowling.
- Poldi the pet owl didn’t want to get wet, so he used this mushroom for an umbrella. And now even owls are smarter than I am.
What was the best or worst thing that happened to you this past week? I hope you avoided antibiotics.