Carl has this blanket that I hate. It’s not soft or warm or comforting in any way. It is the antithesis of what a blanket should be and I want to burn it.
Yesterday, he tried to cover me with it and I yelled: Get that motherfucking Ewok blanket away from me!
This week I learned that I have deep-seated issues with Return of the Jedi, Episode VI and:
- you probably shouldn’t trust me to be alone in your house, especially if you have a diary around
- a hot cleaner is wanted in Miami Beach and I probably don’t qualify because I can’t clean
- cigarettes have been calling out my name and I have been ignoring them by eating and drinking.
The interwebs is both a frightening and joyous place and I can’t get enough of it:
- Bulid-A-Bear Workshop is creating nightmares for everyone by releasing a version of Wicket the Ewok and I can never unsee this.
- Don’t post your riches on Instagram, foolios.
- this adorable 4-month-old sees his mama for the first time and I can’t stop crying.
What frightening and joyous things did you come across this past week?
Image courtesy of Starwars.Wikia.com